Ludomed non-humain primate jackets have been specially designed for a broad variety of scientific studies, especially infusion procedures, where the use of monkey jackets is a critical success factor.
Jackets can also serve to protect devices, implants, incisions from monkey manipulation or prevent self-injury, which could interfere with wound healing.
Our inventory includes jackets for the following: macaques (rhesus macaque, cynomolgus monkey).
- Breed-specific design ensures optimal coverage of the monkey's body.
- Double layered polyester/nylon mesh - breathable and lightweight, enhances airflow and temperature regulation.
- Spandex fabric V-collar - provides additional comfort and prevents damage from gnawing.
- Spandex fabric underarms - facilitate arms' natural movement and reduce the risk of chafing.
- Hook and loop fasteners - allow for better fit around monkey's neck and abdomen.
- Nylon/spandex fabric inserts - protect skin from chafing. Chafing may occur on animal body parts that rub against the jacket zipper, such as the neck/jowl and the upper back.
- YKK® #5 brass zipper – designed for safety and durability.
- Stainless steel slider hooks and D-rings - help deter animal manipulation - no rust after washing.
- Made in Canada.