Ludomed sheep jackets have been specially designed for a broad variety of scientific studies, especially infusion procedures, where the use of sheep jackets is a critical success factor.
Jackets can also serve to protect devices, implants, incisions from sheep manipulation or prevent self-injury, which could interfere with wound healing.
This product comes in a Full-Length version.
- Breed-specific design ensures optimal coverage of the sheep’s body.
- Double layered polyester/nylon mesh - breathable and lightweight, enhances airflow and temperature regulation.
- Nylon/spandex fabric inserts - protect skin from chafing. Chafing may occur on animal body parts that rub against the jacket zipper, such as the neck/jowl and the upper back.
- Elastic rear legs bands - prevent jacket from riding up at the rear, keep the jacket in place as sheep moves.
- Adjustable straps - allow for better fit around sheep's neck and belly.
- Made in Canada.