This product has a Tether end plate fixed and sewn on our standard monkey jacket to connect a tether. Tethers are generally used in continuous intravenous infusion studies.
Our inventory includes jackets for the following: macaques (rhesus macaque, cynomolgus monkey).
NHP Jacket with Tether End Plate
- Breed-specific design ensures optimal coverage of the monkey's body.
- Double layered polyester/nylon mesh - breathable and lightweight, enhances airflow and temperature regulation.
- Spandex fabric V-collar - provides additional comfort and prevents damage from gnawing.
- Spandex fabric underarms - facilitate arms' natural movement and reduce the risk of chafing.
- Nylon/spandex fabric inserts - protect skin from chafing. Chafing may occur on animal body parts that rub against the jacket zipper, such as the neck/jowl and the upper back.
- YKK® #5 brass zipper – designed for safety and durability.
- Stainless steel slider hooks and D-rings - help deter animal manipulation - no rust after washing.
- Hook and loop fasteners - allow for better fit around monkey's neck and abdomen.
- 304 stainless steel Tether End Plate fixed and sewn on the jacket - allows for quick, easy connection of the jacket to infusion equipment.
- Made in Canada.