This product has a Tether end plate fixed and sewn on our standard swine jacket to connect a tether. Tethers are generally used in continuous intravenous infusion studies.
Our inventory includes jackets for the following swine breeds: Domestic Pig; Göttingen Mini Pig™; Hanford™ Mini Pig; For Sinclair™ Mini Pig; Yorkshire Pig; Yucatan™ Mini Pig.
Swine Jacket with Tether End Plate
- Breed-specific design ensures optimal coverage of the pig’s body.
- Double layered polyester/nylon mesh - breathable and lightweight, enhances airflow and temperature regulation.
- Cotton fabric sleeves - offer extra warmth and equipment protection.
- Nylon/spandex fabric inserts - protect skin from chafing. Chafing may occur on animal body parts that rub against the jacket zipper, such as the neck/jowl and the upper back.
- YKK® #5 brass zipper – designed for safety and durability.
- Hook and loop fasteners and adjustable straps – allow for a snug fit that keeps the jacket in place.
- Jacket extension panel – makes the jacket larger if required. Easy to put on and take off.
- Stainless steel slider hooks and D-rings - help deter animal manipulation - no rust after washing.
- Full-length and 3/4 length versions are available.
- 304 stainless steel Tether End Plate fixed and sewn on the jacket - allows for quick, easy connection of the jacket to infusion equipment.
- Made in Canada.