Ludomed swine jackets have been specially designed for a broad variety of scientific studies, especially infusion procedures, where the use of pig jackets is a critical success factor.
Jackets can also serve to protect devices, implants, incisions from swine manipulation or prevent self-injury, which could interfere with wound healing.
Our inventory includes jackets for the following swine breeds: Domestic Pig; Göttingen Mini Pig™; Hanford™ Mini Pig; Sinclair™ Mini Pig; Yorkshire Pig; Yucatan™ Mini Pig.
- Breed-specific design ensures optimal coverage of the pig’s body.
- Double layered polyester/nylon mesh - breathable and lightweight, enhances airflow and temperature regulation.
- Cotton fabric sleeves - offer extra warmth and equipment protection.
- Nylon/spandex fabric inserts - protect skin from chafing. Chafing may occur on animal body parts that rub against the jacket zipper, such as the neck/jowl and the upper back.
- YKK® #5 brass zipper – designed for safety and durability.
- Hook and loop fasteners and adjustable straps – allow for better fit around pig's neck and abdomen.
- Jacket extension panel – makes the jacket larger if required. Easy to put on and take off.
- Stainless steel slider hooks and D-rings - help deter animal manipulation - no rust after washing.
- Full-length and 3/4 length versions are available.
- Made in Canada.