Ludomed telemetry undershirts have been specially designed to compress and hold the electrodes in place or hold respiratory belts while monitoring ECG and other parameters with non-invasive telemetry systems.
Our inventory includes undershirts for the following: Beagle dogs.
This product comes in a 3/4-length version.
Dog Undershirt, Non-Invasive Telemetry
- Breed-specific design ensures optimal coverage of dog's body.
- Spandex/nylon fabric - provides elasticity and maximum comfort while helping maintain the garment shape.
- Hook and loop fasteners - allow for a snug fit around dog's neck and rear legs.
- Rear legs loops - prevent undershirt from riding up at the rear.
- Cotton fabric trim - provides increased comfort for upper arms and elbows.
- Cotton fabric sleeves (optional) - offer extra warmth and equipment protection.
- Zipper closure system (optional) - ensures high product durability depending on your study design.
- Designed for use with most commercial non-invasive telemetry systems.
- Made in Canada.