Ludomed mongrel jackets have been specially designed for a broad variety of scientific studies, especially infusion procedures, where the use of dog jackets is a critical success factor.
Jackets can also serve to protect devices, implants, incisions from mongrel dogs manipulation or prevent self-injury, which could interfere with wound healing.
These jackets are tailored to fit the body shape and proportions of a Mongrel.
Dog Jacket, Mongrel Hounds
- Breed-specific design ensures optimal coverage of the dog's body.
- Double layered polyester/nylon mesh - breathable and lightweight, enhances airflow and temperature regulation.
- Nylon/spandex fabric trim - provides increased comfort for upper arms and elbows.
- Cotton fabric sleeves (optional) - offer extra warmth and equipment protection.
- Nylon/spandex fabric inserts - protect skin from chafing. Chafing may occur on animal body parts that rub against the jacket zipper, such as the neck/jowl and the upper back.
- Hook and loop fasteners and adjustable straps - allow for a snug fit around dog's neck and rear legs.
- YKK® #5 brass zipper – designed for safety and durability.
- Stainless steel slider hooks and D-rings - help deter animal manipulation - no rust after washing.
- Full length or 3/4 length versions available.
- Made in Canada.