Ludomed dermal jackets have been specially designed to prevent pigs from reaching wounds and/or TI during dermal toxicity studies.
Our inventory includes jackets for the following swine breeds: Domestic Pig; Göttingen Mini Pig™; Hanford™ Mini Pig; Sinclair™ Mini Pig; For Yorkshire Pig; Yucatan™ Mini Pig.
This product comes in a 3/4-length version.
- Breed-specific design ensures optimal coverage of the pig’s body.
- Double layered polyester/nylon mesh - breathable and lightweight, enhances airflow and temperature regulation.
- Nylon/spandex fabric inserts - protect skin from chafing. Chafing may occur on animal body parts that rub against the jacket zipper, such as the neck/jowl and the upper back.
- YKK® #5 brass zipper – designed for safety and durability.
- Jacket extension panel – makes the jacket larger if required. Easy to put on and take off.
- Stainless steel slider hooks and D-rings - help deter animal manipulation - no rust after washing.
- Rear legs loops - prevent the jacket from riding up at the back.
- Dermal site window - allows dermal scoring. Easy to remove and clean.
- Made in Canada.